Русское сообщество fluxbb

Быстрый лёгкий надёжный форумный движок

Вы не вошли.

Объявление

Вы можете внести свой вклад в содержание сайта. Жертвователи попадут в почетную группу "Спонсоры". Поддержать сайт.

#1 2018-02-25 08:36:26

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

ForkBB

Выложил все для общего доступа на https://github.com/forkbb/forkbb

Делается на основе моей сборки FluxBB. А так же идей подсмотренных в модификации PunBB+PE artoodetoo от Самоварчиков.

Установка форума пройдет или нет не знаю. Давно не занимался ей, возможно структура таблиц была изменена.
Корневой папкой сайта на данный момент должна быть public (там точка входа организована).

Проект находится даже не в стадии альфа версии. Много чего не написано. Работаю над ним от случая к случаю. По настроению.

Редактировался Visman (2020-09-24 20:45:29)

• Нравится: 2

#2 2020-09-24 20:47:24

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

Re: ForkBB

Скрины (а то из первого поста скрины протухли):
800px

тут была кучка скриншотов, но бесплатный хостинг картинок их съел

400px

тут была вторая кучка скриншотов, но бесплатный хостинг картинок их тоже съел

P.S. Проект движется в год по чайной ложке. К следующей пятилетке доделаю smile

Редактировался Visman (2021-12-08 18:44:51)

• Нравится: 1

#3 2020-09-27 14:53:06

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

@Aлександр, куда взять?
В новый движок? Если да, то до новых стилей там еще далеко, так как он в стадии pre-alpha находится.

#4 2021-12-08 18:37:29

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

Поставил движок на бесплатный хостинг.
Линк, логин и кодовая фраза тут.
Могут быть сбои, так как хостинг бесплатный и движок в альфа версии tongue
Регистрация выключена, не смог победить gmail с его постоянным запросом о подтверждении входа с помощью браузера.

Как вообще сейчас юзеров подтверждать, если все бесплатные почты кучу запретов на вводили!??? sad
Отказываться от электронной почты?

• Нравится: 1

#5 2023-02-09 13:04:22

N-Studio
Новичок
Из France

Original French version below, translated with Google translation

Hi Visman,

I wanted to know where was your project?

I thought I read somewhere on your forum that you no longer worked on Fluxbb but I also see that lately you have continued to maintain it (switch to php8 for example or update certain mods)

I was sad to see that the Fluxbb project was dead, but what a joy to have stumbled upon your maintenance version! what a beautiful job!
I find it a pity that such a system is more or less abandoned, in its own juice!

In view of the work you have done, I would like to know if you are continuing on your forkbb project? and if you intend to continue the minimal maintenance of fluxbb support?

my project was basically to create a resource website (themes) for several CMS / forums of which fluxbb was a part, but now I have more than a desire to try to restore the image of Fluxbb but also to highlight your enormous work!

I think the very essence of Fluxbb can still give a lot, only the transition to new standards seems daunting? new themes replacing class and id ".pun" values?

Not being a whiz at php (I'm more dedicated to webdesign) I would have liked to know if you would agree to answer (many :p) questions if I embarked on this task in order to completely emancipate fluxbb from punbb and why not rename it all!

In a way, you would be my mentor! :D

hope to read you soon!

Friendly!

N studio

Original French version:

Salut Visman,

Je voulais savoir ou en étais ton projet ?

J'ai cru lire quelque part sur ton forum que tu ne travaillais plus Fluxbb mais je vois aussi que dernièrement tu continu le maintien de celui-ci ( passage a php8 par exemple ou mise a jours de certains mods)

J'ai été malheureux de voir que le le projet Fluxbb était mort, mais quelle joie d'être tombé sur ta version de maintien! quel beau travail !
je trouve ça dommage qu'un tel système soit plus ou moins laissé a l'abandon, dans son jus !

Au vu du travail que tu a accomplis, j'aimerai savoir si tu continu sur ton projet forkbb ? et si tu compte poursuivre le maintien minimal du support de fluxbb?

j'avais pour projet a à la base de créer un site web de ressources (thèmes) pour plusieurs CMS / forums dont fluxbb faisait parti, mais maintenant j'ai plus qu'une envie d'essayer de redorer le blason de Fluxbb mais aussi de mettre en avant ton énorme travail !

Je pense que l'essence même de Fluxbb peut encore donner beaucoup, seulement le passage aux nouvelles normes parait elle décourageante? nouveau thèmes remplacement des valeurs de class et id ".pun"?

N'étant pas un as de php (je suis plus voué au webdesign) j'aurai souhaité savoir si tu accepterais de répondre a (beaucoup :p) de questions si je me lance dans cette tâche afin d'émanciper complètement fluxbb de punbb et pourquoi pas rebaptiser tout cela !

Tu serais en quelques sortes mon mentor ! :D

en espérant te lire bientôt !

Amicalement !

N-studio

voici une partie de mon travail en cours basé sur fluxbb 1.5 (cette page n'est qu'une vitrine HTML/CSS) de ce à quoi pourrait ressembler un fluxbb 2.0 ? (work in progess ==>fluxbb-fr.rf.gd/)

Редактировался N-Studio (2023-02-09 14:55:30)

#6 2023-02-09 23:27:36

N-Studio
Новичок
Из France

for gmail, my free hebergement not active send mail, but when i use smtp gmail, gmail don't post my mail!
I use SMTP off this service: sendinblue

With my google account , It's ok but mail go to the spam box !

#7 2023-02-10 06:31:12

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

Hi!

Active development of my FluxBB build has ended. The only thing left is to support compatibility with new versions of php and eliminate bugs / vulnerabilities. This is what I do.

Active development of ForkBB has been suspended for the time being (for how long I can’t say, I don’t know myself). Many features are not implemented, so I don't recommend using ForkBB at the moment.

To translate FluxBB to HTML5, you first need to modify the /include/template/*.tpl templates. Then test the forum pages for HTML5 compliance in the https://validator.w3.org/ validator and edit the found errors/warnings in the php files of the forum, since the html code in FluxBB is formed to a greater extent in the php files themselves, and not in the templates. Well, to change the id / class, you need to look both in the templates and in the php files where the html is formed.
After that, all the old styles will become unusable.

I cannot guarantee answers to questions, a lot depends on current life situations.

P.S. Text written by Google Translate

#8 2023-02-16 14:20:59

N-Studio
Новичок
Из France

Can we continue discussing here? I confess to having really trouble with Github and I don't understand the merge requests, etc. >< I think I made one but it seems odd to me that there is no red that appears! lol

I have several requests, I uploaded 3 zip files on one of my servers.

- french pack
- Fluxbb_em
- Fluxbb_html5

If you have the time and the motivation to check and merge everything if it suits you and works (I will do the installation tests of this step and will come to inform you if it works!

- french pack=> 90% all translate, file not translate are on English by default!
- Fluxbb_em => Emencipation pack, it's all repository modifier to passe PUN or pun to FLUX or flux. file modified .php .tpl .css (css on air style)
- Fluxbb_html5 => to update to Doctype and other HTML 5 !

if you agree I will send you the download links by email for these 3 packs or I will make a complete zip of the three! If you prefer to discuss by email, contact me directly by gmail on [email protected]

basic there is a problem (I have not been able to bring out others for the moment), when this one is used by default on the forum, it is impossible to create a new account on the forum, so the member wishing to create an account cannot).

do you know why? Where can it come from ? (this causes a blank page and I really only did pure translation on this pack)

Looking forward to reading from you soon!

N-studio

Edit: Fluxbb_em is good to install, is runing on my serveur after remplace pun or PUN on all php file and tpl, and css!

Редактировался N-Studio (2023-02-16 14:47:51)

#9 2023-02-17 06:43:44

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

I don't really understand GitHub myself. I didn’t work in the team, I didn’t understand the GitHub function much.

I accepted the French package into my FluxBB assembly. Thank you! I made a few changes to the email tpl files.
There are currently no errors in the forum due to the new language pack.

All developments (both html5 and changes from pun to flux) are best posted on GitHub, in my opinion.
This makes it easier to keep track of what has changed in the code. And not only I can observe the changes, but also any other person. For each major change, you can create your own branch, then make commits related to this major change in it, then merge this branch with the main project.
This turns out to be very clear and understandable, but I am a lazy person, I almost never do this at my projects.

#10 2023-03-01 09:13:12

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

Нужны идеи по реализации системы плагинов/расширений: https://github.com/forkbb/forkbb/issues/13

#11 2023-03-02 17:55:27

N-Studio
Новичок
Из France

I'm not expert enough to help you on this subject! see maybe to create a file that would contain all the modified classes and would be loaded instead each time the extension in question needs it? in + set up a system that regularly checks and updates this file ... is this a track?

your forckBB project interests me a lot, and I would really like to participate if you relaunch the project! I'm mostly dev (even if I don't like to call myself developer) html/css and I really like doing web layout! If you wish, I can take an interest in the design of your forum script and perhaps the support site?

despite the language barrier Google translation helps a lot! I hope I can help you with this project! on my side I still have the idea of modifying fluxbb to make it more object oriented, there is a lot of work! (for information I am only in the learning phase of php despite having been around it for years, I understand some things but many remain unclear to me)

Редактировался N-Studio (2023-03-02 18:04:55)

#12 2023-03-02 18:44:15

artoodetoo
Admin by chance
Сайт

Наследование это совсем тоска. Очень негибко. Скорее уж не наследование нужно, а декорирование.

ПМСМ, никуда не деться от хуков. Можно назвать их "события и слушатели", если так больше нравится. Расширения при активации могут добавлять своих слушателей.

Сложно будет расширять запросы к БД без какого-либо query builder.  Опять же моё сугубое мнение: никуда не деться от composer в проекте. А когда он появится, то логичным шагом будет переключиться на один из популярных DBAL.

There are two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.

#13 2023-03-04 08:11:44

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

@N-Studio, I have not yet returned to the active development of the project. At the current time I am doing minor edits and venting the issue for the future.

@artoodetoo, плохо, что нет множественного параллельного наследования smile

А сейчас хоть один DBAL реализует типизированные плейсхолдеры?

#14 2023-03-05 12:30:41

artoodetoo
Admin by chance
Сайт

There are two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.

#15 2023-03-06 05:12:20

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

@artoodetoo, это маленько не то. У меня типы прописаны сразу в запросе

UPDATE ::users SET group_id = ?i:new WHERE id IN (?ai:ids)

#16 2023-03-13 00:06:37

N-Studio
Новичок
Из France

With google trad:

Привет !

Не нашел как отправить вам в личные сообщения, вы его не установили на свой fluxbb? ^^ а у вас случайно нет архивов существующих модов, которые я мог бы адаптировать? Я не могу найти что-либо или какие-либо документы ... THX so much  wink

original:

salut ! je n'ai pas trouvé comment t'envoyer de message personnel , tu ne l'a pas installé sur ton fluxbb? ^^ , aurait tu par hasard des archives des mods qui existaient que je pourrais adapter? je ne trouver plus rien ni aucune doc...

#17 2023-03-13 08:27:58

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

This site does not work on my version of fluxbb.
A copy of my modifications from the fluxbb.org catalog: https://github.com/MioVisman/fluxbb_modifications

#18 2023-03-13 11:59:18

N-Studio
Новичок
Из France

thanks, I'll see what I can do with that, do you think the mods that are presented on the original fluxbb gith are easily adaptable? I noticed there was an official fluxbb2.0 gith, I haven't looked at what's there yet, do you know if the project is advanced?

#19 2023-03-14 05:29:08

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

Adapt modifications, I think that is not very difficult. fluxbb 2.0 did not look, I do not know what is there.
roadmap: https://web.archive.org/web/20220705042 … re/roadmap

#20 2023-03-14 12:28:19

artoodetoo
Admin by chance
Сайт

N-Studio пишет:

I noticed there was an official fluxbb2.0 gith, I haven't looked at what's there yet, do you know if the project is advanced?

it seems it was a dead-end branch of development. (like php 6)

#21 2023-03-14 14:31:44

N-Studio
Новичок
Из France

so not much to do with this flux 2.0 repository, there's really everything to do ^^ I saw that you are very active on your forkbb visman github I'm going to resit it on my local wamp right away,I want to start working on it in case if it succeeds one day, I can directly use my modifications tongue )

Edit: I just reinstalled by downloading the latest modified version on github, the default style does not load for me.

Редактировался N-Studio (2023-03-15 01:28:41)

#22 2023-03-15 06:21:25

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

Have you configured .htaccess (if server is apache) or nginx config (if server is nginx) after copying engine files to your server?

#23 2023-03-27 05:54:59

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

Завёл сайт https://forkbb.ru/

#24 2023-08-18 15:34:01

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

forkbbru.png

#25 2023-10-11 07:15:40

Visman
Administrator
Из Сибирь
Сайт

По расширениям:

Для шаблонов решил использовать метки вида `<!-- PRE имя -->` на место которых будут вставляться "подшаблоны" зарегистрированные при установке расширений или метки будут удаляться, если таких "подшаблонов" не зарегистрировано.
Все это будет выполнятся на момент компиляции шаблонов, а не в момент вывода страниц.

For templates, I decided to use labels like <!-- PRE name --> in place of which “subtemplates” registered when installing extensions will be inserted, or labels will be deleted if such “subtemplates” are not registered.
All this will be performed at the time of template compilation, and not at the time of page output.

Пример/Example:
layouts/main.forkbb.php

<footer id="fork-footer">
      <p class="f-sim-header">{!! __('Board footer') !!}</p>
      <div id="fork-footer-in">
        <div>
        <!-- PRE footerLeft -->
        </div>
        <div><p id="id-fpoweredby">{!! __('Powered by') !!}</p></div>
      </div>
<!-- debuginfo -->
    </footer>

изменение из расширения/change from extension:

'layouts/main' => [
        'footerLeft' => '{{ $p->user->username }}',
    ],

скомпилированный шаблон/compiled template:

<footer id="fork-footer">
      <p class="f-sim-header"><?= __('Board footer') ?></p>
      <div id="fork-footer-in">
        <div>
<?= \htmlspecialchars((string) $p->user->username, \ENT_HTML5 | \ENT_QUOTES | \ENT_SUBSTITUTE, 'UTF-8') ?>

</div>
        <div><p id="id-fpoweredby"><?= __('Powered by') ?></p></div>
      </div>
<!-- debuginfo -->
    </footer>

P.S. Те же самые хуки, вид сбоку.

Подвал доски

Под управлением FluxBB. Хостинг Hostens